La Habra Plumbing
La Habra plumbing is the art of troubleshooting problems. From old homes to new homes, to restored homes or commercial property, only the experienced plumber has a keen ability effectively diagnose and solve any problem he’s faced with. Bill Metzger Plumbing prides itself on possessing the most extensive knowledge in the business of La Habra. Word of mouth recommendations and referrals are the backbone of expert service. Proficient troubleshooters do not waste time chasing after solutions that are not needed: we aim for the most time saving and cost effective methods that will eliminate the problem and frustration. For a plumber in La Habra. give us a call today.
We recognize our customers have very special needs—whether it’s installation or the repair of industrial plumbing or a fire sprinkler system. With our vision, our skills, and the very latest in tools, we have developed the capabilities and processes to not only satisfy our clients but to provide them with value-added services. Our company continues to focus on timely service, fair pricing and personal attention. Bill Metzger Plumbing is committed to provide innovative solutions to the industry where our long-term relationships are based on integrity and reliability.
Our Company believes successful projects are based on a healthy and cooperative working relationship between the design team and contractors. We strive to be an active participant with all team members. Our goal is to provide a strong management team throughout both the preconstruction and construction phases.
If you have a plumbing problem in your home, give us a call for a professional qualified response. There’s a long list of problems that can occur in any home – running toilets, leaking faucets and pipes, water heaters leaving you with cold water, and low water pressure. We’ve seen just about everything and know how to fix it all!
Our residential plumbing services include:
- Plumbing fixture repair replacement
- Water heater repair replacement- tank tankless
- Backflow repair, recertification replacement
- Low water pressure problems
- Leak and drip repair
- Repiping – water, sewer and gas lines
- Water softeners
- + More!
You maintain your car with regular oil change and tune-ups. Do the same for your residential and commercial plumbing. Many of our emergency calls would not occur if people had annual maintenance. You save on repairs costs, lower utility bills and get peace of mind. If you have never had your home or office checked to make sure there are no leaks in your home causing problems that you may not see, give us a call today to make sure.
Benefits of inspection
1. Exposed plumbing system We will visually inspect your plumbing to ensure everyone’s safety. We can recommend improvements that will save you money and give you peace of mind.
2. Water heater We will inspect emergency water shut-off, drain valve, thermostat, gas/electric connections, temperature and pressure relief valve, temperature setting, gas thermocouple, emergency gas shut-off, flue pipe and the draft.
3. Water service We will check your water pressure regulator. High pressure can damage a water heater or cause a pipe to burst in your plumbing system over time, including washing machine hoses.
4. Sinks, faucets, tub, shower, dishwasher, disposal, toilet We will check for leaks, (a small drip could waste hundreds of gallons of water and increase your water bill) aerators, handles, mounting seal, drain flow, trap/tubing, water supplies, water shut-offs, pop-up operation, strainer, disposal and dishwasher hose. Toilet test includes flush, seat, bolt caps, base movement, supply line, emergency water shut-off.
5. Water softener is tested for hardness and emergency water shut-off operation.
6. Washing machine We will check your emergency water shut-off, drain and hoses. Worn hoses could burst resulting in flooding and expensive water damage.