NriInvestIndia.com can help you find the right saving product for NRIs. Though it is difficult to pin down that one particular saving plan suited for you, specially with choices varying between pension schemes, retirement plans, life insurance policy, term life insurance, ULIPS, endowment plans and whole life policies (Bima for NRIs), with the help of technology we can definitely help you find one that satisfies your needs.
Our process for NRIs: At NrinvestIndia.com we are ready to serve our clients 24×7 with our user-friendly portal, world-class service and expert team. As we are not affiliated with just one insurance company, you can be assured of getting the best deals and free insurance quotes from various Indian insurance companies offering NRI insurance services online. You are also shown the entire choice-making process. Booking insurance through us is fast, reliable and easy. As a professional team, we show evidence of the same in all our dealings and hence win not only great customers buy also wonderful friends.
Shoe of the same size does not fit all, and hence we try to get tailor-made policies for our clients as we understand your exact requirements and desire your full satisfaction. In addition, we offer our clients a unique id. With this you can log in and check the details of the insurance purchased as well as other details.
Ask our Financial Advisor: NrinvestIndia.com’s unique facility ‘Free Investment Advice ‘ enables dealings on a one to one basis giving that personal touch. If you would like to personally meet our advisor at a time and place convenient to you, such a meeting can be arranged. All you have to provide us with is some basic information our advisor will get in touch with you.
History of Insurance in India: The history of Insurance in India – a Federal subject – dates back to the early 19 th century (1818 to be precise)! The Insurance sector in India has great growth potential vis-a-vis global players especially with life insurance premiums amounting to 2.5% of India’s GDP and general insurance premiums to 0.65%.
The Insurance division in India perhaps witnessed the greatest change in the year 1999 when the Government of India liberalized its economy permitting private companies to come in and implore the insurance sector facilitating the FDI up to 26%. The Indian Insurance sector currently is such that all insurance companies, worldwide, intend to have a lion’s share. However, the Government of India even today, owns the largest life insurance company, and offers LIC for NRIs.
Insurance companies offering Insurance services to NRIs (Jeevan Bima for NRIs):
1. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
2. Birla Sun Life Insurance Co. Ltd
3. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd
4. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
5. ING Vysya Life Insurance Company Ltd.
6. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
7. Max New York Life Insurance Co. Ltd
8. Met Life India Insurance Company Ltd.
9. Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited
10. SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd
11. Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited
12. Reliance Life Insurance Company Limited.
13. Aviva Life Insurance Co. India Pvt. Ltd.
14. Sahara India Life Insurance Co, Ltd.
15. Shriram Life Insurance Co, Ltd.
16. Bharti AXA Life Insurance Company Ltd.
17. Future Generali Life Insurance Company Ltd.
18. IDBI Fortis Life Insurance Company Ltd.
19. Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce.
20. AEGON Religare Life Insurance Company Limited.
21. DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
22. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Comp. Ltd
Why is Insurance important? Life insurance is important because life itself is extremely precious. What began as a measure to reduce the risk of traders and merchants has today become a pivotal part of all civilians’ lives. Life insurance guarantees the enjoyment of the same lifestyle even after the unfortunate demise of a loved one. The beneficiaries can utilize the money as a source of income or to pay off debts, amongst others.
NriInvestIndia.com only offers its services and products where it is allowed to do so, therefore, not all of our securities, products or services may be available to you. Please review this Legal Notice.
Use of this website constitutes your acceptance, that you have gone through the Disclaimer mentioned in it.