Careers At Sharp Holding, Inc.
Sharp Holding, Inc. is currently hiring for our network of Salaried Managers.
We are looking for team members who want to be part of a winning restaurant company!
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with a restaurant development group that is building across six states including West Virginia, then submit your resume today.
At IHOP You ll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It s simple: it s the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences and the strengths these differences create.
We are currently looking for General Managers and are also seeking resumes for Associate Managers, Director of Operations and District Managers. If you are interested in learning more please email us. Someone from our team will reach out to you immediately. Let’s talk about your future.
General Managers at IHOP rank as second in command. This position comes with a great responsibility especially in making sure that all standards and policies of the company are being upheld.
- General Manager Applicants: must have 2 to 5 years’ restaurant GM experience
- Restaurant Manager Applicants: 2 years restaurant management
- College Degree is not necessary if you have the proper training or related experience.
- Director of Operations: Supervise 6 to 25+ units, coach DMs’, GMs’ HR knowledge, Development Knowledge
- District Manager: Supervise 2 to 4+ units.
- Crew: a winning attitude and desire to be in the hospitality industry, a willingness to learn. Experience is a plus but not necessary.
Managers receive a generous compensation plan including:
- Medical/ Dental/Prescription Drug Plan/Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401K Savings plan with a match
- Flexible schedules
Employment opportunities at Sharp Holding, Inc., a franchisee of IHOP Restaurants, are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities. Qualified applicants are considered for all open positions for which they apply and for advancement without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a medical condition or disability.