Tax MOT info for your vehicle
Check your tax and MOT online now and get reminder messages
to keep your car up to date and on the road.
Tax MOT reminder service
Driving without a valid MOT, if your vehicle needs one, is illegal and can incur a fine of up to 1000. You can renew your MOT certificate up to 1 month (minus a day) before your current MOT expires.
Join our reminder service to ensure you always avoid getting a fine, and we’ll also remind you about other important dates such as when your vehicle tax and car insurance is due.
Use our service to find out when your vehicle tax is due and how much it will cost. If your vehicle is not taxed and is driven on the road, the DVLA will automatically issue an 80 fine. If this is not paid, you could get fined up to 1000.
To ensure this doesn’t happen to you, take advantage of our vehicle tax reminder service now and we’ll send you a reminder to ensure you avoid hefty fines.
Information supplied through the service can be obtained for free from the Government tax and MOT websites.
- MOT history – see all previous MOT test results for your vehicle
- Vehicle details – make, model, CO2 emissions, weight etc.
- Insurance reminder – we’ll let you know when your insurance expires
- Service reminder – get a reminder near the date of your annual service
- Multiple vehicles – add up to 5 vehicles
- Parking permits – get reminded when yours expires
- Get discounts – Access discounts and special offers from our many partners
Join save money
Join now and get immediate access to our partners’ offers.